Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello Peeps!



When I started this blog, I wanted to be the best blogger ever!  But I soon realized that it was difficult to give the best service to my design clients and be "the best blogger ever"!  I kept pushing for over a year, blogging almost every day, but then life and work changes forced me to make some difficult choices......work, organize my life, or blog.  Obviously, the blog came in dead last on my priority list.

But....I've spent the last year moving my business and reorganizing almost every facet of my life, and I've renewed my commitment to Divine Distractions!

I'll not be posting every day like before.....That's insane unless it's your primary work....but I do hope to get a couple of posts out weekly for your design inspiration.  I've also begun a newsletter that will go out monthly.  (Be sure to sign up in the sidebar to receive it)  You can always find postings of great photos everyday on my Facebook page as well.  (Come follow me!).  You'll be seeing a lot of me out in cyberspace, so let's keep in touch.  I hope you'll enjoy my posts and leave comments so we can get a great design dialogue going.  

I appreciate you!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! She's BAAAAACK! Glad to see you up and running again. Look forward to your inspiration,
    xo Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to leave blogland permanently so welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs are all about the dialogue. I'd love to hear your thoughts!